Did you know we all have a Protective Tree? It’s a gift to you from Nature, and you can use it to recharge your energy, improve your life, stay in good health, and remain mentally agile to a ripe old age. How? Well, the answer to that question is more relevant today, because of our global awareness of the importance of ecology, which has forced us to take another look at our priorities.
The Help of Celtic Astrology
You can determine what tree is associated with you personally by using Celtic astrology, and your date-of-birth. Below you’ll find a list of dates and the trees associated with them. Look for your own special tree, as well as those of your family and friends. It’s fun, especially when you start discovering more about your tree’s special powers.
|Date of birth||Your protective tree|
|Between December 23 and January 1, or between June 25 and July 4||Apple.|
|Between January 2 and January 11, or between July 5 and 14||Fir.|
|Between January 12 and January 24, or between July 15 and July 25||Elm.|
|Between January 25 and February 3, or between July 26 and August 4||Cypress.|
|Between February 4 and February 8, May 1 and May 14, or between August 5 to August 13||Poplar.|
|Between February 9 and February 18, or from August 14 to August 23||Cedar.|
|Between February 19 and February 28, or from August 24 to September 2||Pine.|
|Between March 1 and March 10, or from September 3 to September 12||White Willow.|
|Between March 11 and March 20, or from September 13 to September 22||Linden.|
|Between March 22 and March 31, or from September 24 to October 3||Hazel.|
|Between April 1 and April 10, or from October 4 to October 13||Sorb.|
|Between April 11 and April 20, or from October 14 to October 23||Maple.|
|Between April 21 and April 30, or from October 24 to November 11||Walnut.|
|Between May 15 and May 24, or from November 12 to November 21||Chestnut.|
|Between May 25 and June 3, or between November 22 and December 1||Ash.|
|Between June 4 and June 13, or from December 2 to December 11||Elm.|
|Between June 14 and June 23, or from December 12 to December 21||Fig.|
Two important points
- These dates are not chronological but are determined through the application of Celtic astrology and the Celtic calendar, which is different from our own.
- If your corresponding tree doesn’t grow anywhere near where you live, you don’t need to move! Simply walk through a forest and find a tree you are particularly drawn to. It may not be ideal, but it will do just fine.
How to Communicate With Your Protective Tree
- When you determine what your Protective Tree is, locate one and walk towards it. Look to see if there are other trees of the same species growing nearby. If so, walk in a circle around them.
- Stand about 50 cm (25 inches) in front of your favorite Protective Tree, which we’ll call your Master Tree. Let your arms hang down by your sides.
- Relax your mind and body as much as possible. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Try to feel the energy of your Master Tree.
- Take a step closer and put your arms around it.
- Keep your eyes closed and your mind open to everything you feel.
- Your mind and body should be completely relaxed. If they aren’t, wait until it happens, otherwise, you won’t benefit from the beneficial purifying powers of your Master Tree.
- The first time you do it, you can just enjoy the feeling of well-being that comes over you and let your thoughts wander.
- During subsequent contacts, you can ask a specific question or request that a wish of yours be granted, like becoming rich, regaining your health, finding true love, or whatever else you desire.
- Keep your arms around your Master Tree for as long as you want. The important thing is that you feel relaxed and well.
- When you feel ready, let go of your Master Tree, and thank it for helping make your wishes come true.
Effects of the Ceremony
This powerful Shamanic ritual has been used in many traditions around the world since the dawn of time. It’s bound to yield results if only to make you feel better and more positive.
What happens next will depend on your attitude. Try to sustain the mental vitality and physical strength the ritual endows you with and use it to improve your day-to-day life.
Perform this Magic Tree Ceremony regularly, and it will eventually bring you what you seek. The tree won’t grant your wishes but will attract the energy of Luck you need to make them a reality.