Sahasrara chakra is a chakra that should be used only after having already developed your other chakras and gotten results – even partial ones – for your efforts in that regard.
Once some of your other chakras have already been activated – the other six if possible – you should focus on reaching Supreme Knowledge, the highest spiritual degree any human being can achieve.
This Supreme Knowledge has various names depending on the spirituality or initiatory paths: spiritual awakening, enlightenment, supreme truth, bright light…
No matter how you choose to call it, being able to access Supreme Knowledge will let you see things that normal human beings cannot see, hear, or understand in their ordinary state of consciousness.
You will tear the veil of appearances and access the reality that lies hidden behind appearances, access other people’s thoughts, visions of the past and future, and get the gift of ubiquity…
Access Supreme Knowledge
- Take 10 to 20 minutes just for you.
- Move to a quiet place that you like where no one will disturb you.
- Sit down on a chair in a comfortable position, with your back straight, hands flat on your thighs, palms turned up to the sky.
- Close your eyes and focus on your abdominal breathing. Start breathing in through the nose while inflating your abdomen, then block the air for 2 to 3 seconds. Then breathe out through the mouth by contracting your abdomen and block your breathing for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Repeat this cycle of abdominal breathing for 5 minutes or 50 full abdominal breathing cycles in a row (at a pace of 10 cycles per minute).
- By the end of this exercise, you should feel less tension, less anxiety, less fear, and feel more optimistic and healthier.
- Visualize or focus on the image of your 1st chakra for 10 minutes or 100 abdominal breathing cycles focusing on the OM sacred sound in the center of the picture of the chakra.
- Say, for example:
“Let the visualization of my Sahasrara chakra help me access Supreme Knowledge.”
- Finish this exercise by saying in a firm voice:
“My Sahasrara chakra has now been activated so that I might immerse myself in a state of Supreme Knowledge!”
- Repeat this ritual at least once a week and as many times as you need in order to access this ultimate degree in your spiritual human evolution.
This visualization exercise won’t be enough on its own to access Supreme Knowledge, but it will facilitate the process. You also need to have a healthy lifestyle, eating without any excess, regularly thinking positive thoughts and developing your other chakras.
You should be patient to access Supreme Knowledge as it does not come quickly unless you have properly awakened the other six chakras and used them for quite a while.